Thursday, September 11, 2008

Are you the same kind of different as me?

Y'all, as much as I hate to post something new (because I will lose the blissed-out picture of May Bee and her mommy swimming at Doggie Splash Day at the top of this blog), you just MUST hear about Tuesday night...and no one can tell it as well as Tammy, Photographer Extraordinaire! Click on her link to SEE Ron Hall and Denver Moore speak (AND SING!) at ACU.

A group of Madison teachers were there Tuesday night; we went to Carino's after work and then to Moody Coliseum to claim good, non-nosebleed seats...and it was really inspiring and delightful and bonding. (I LOVE MY JOB! I LOVE MY COLLEAGUES!)

Oh, and now, Madison's copy of
Same Kind of Different as Me is signed by the two co-authors.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

WOW! Thanks for including your friend's link too.... I can't wait to get my hands on this book! You must have LOVED listening to them speak!

Tammy M. said...

Thanks for the link love!!! I am craving a tornado from Mary's Paleteria!

mad4books said...

It was great, Melanie...we DID love listening to them speak--and there wasn't a dry eye in our group! Mr. Hall was so gracious and Mr. Moore was so interesting. Their story is so compelling, and I can't wait to hear what you think about their book.

And Tammy...you just went and slung a Tornado craving on me! It was so hard to drive by Mary's after church tonight without stopping. (Being broke helped.)