Friday, May 27, 2011

Remember how I said life had become insane?

I had no idea how crazy it could get. None. NO ONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED. 


Harvest hit at the EXACT SAME MOMENT that my job decided to explode with activities and deadlines and field trips and permission slips and awards and number crunching and did-I-mention-the-oh-so-many MEETINGS?


Well, in all this craziness, we had two Madison "Bison Babe" get-togethers, and this voicemail received after one of them will make you realize how awesome Sweet Philip is...


Sitting in my office, enjoying the roses Philip sent me on the last day of school and wearing the sweet Conan shirt Karla Meador gave me (BECAUSE SHE IS THE BEST!!) with a fresh delivery of Edmundo & Emilia's world-famous tamales to take home...

...grinning from ear to ear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was ok until you mentioned the Mexican food waiting for you.

Ugh. Pappa's jealous.

Melanie said...

Awwwwwe, I'm so glad you are happy and in love! :)

Bluebonnetgirl said...

Who is "Annie-poo"?

mad4books said...

Annie Poo is a dear friend I've known since the Franklin Middle School days! And, even better, she is an elite member of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Mom Jeans!!

Check her out in all her glory
here.