Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tag. I'm IT.

I've been tagged by Misadventures of the Mysterious Uno who left a comment on my posting about Austin...and all things that are good.


Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it and then:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six-ish people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Six random things...hmm, random things...um...okay.



1. The word "random" reminds me of a funny scene from Bandits with Cate Blanchett and Billy Bob Thornton. (A GREAT movie, btw; get the DVD so you can watch the extras!)




2. I've never been to Europe--but I'm saving my money for Germany in 2010! (After taking five years of German and winning the German Consulate Award at graduation, it's about dadgum time.)


3. Here's the Fowler coat of arms.



4. I dreamed about Nanny again last night. Everyone who knew her misses her, with the exception of Texas state troopers armed with radar guns. (Here she is with my mom in the 'Fifties...thank you SO much to my cousin Sherilyn for sharing this photo with the world!)


5. I once won "Best Actress" in a tri-state competition at the historic Bucks County Playhouse. It seems pretty silly now, but it was a Big Deal back in the day.


6. I recently bought my first can of WD-40. (I'll bet Dad is beaming. Our dad feels about WD-40 the way the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding feels about Windex!)





Well, now that wasn't so bad. Easy, even!


Tag, you're it...

Life in A-town

The Driskells

Robert

Neither here nor there

Jiffany

Anamchara




1 comment: