Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Are you familiar with the Kitten Mitten?

Max was clearly NOT impressed with the "Kitten Mitten," a gift I brought my only grandchild. With jangly balls and catnip, it seemed a sure smash hit. Designed to protect the hand of the wearer from kitty scratches (remember back in February when Linda, my old college roomie, came down with Cat Scratch Fever?), I thought Max would just flip for it.

But no matter how hard I tried...

...Max would have NONE of it.

Surprisingly, neither would Bethany!


On the other hand...

...I lost my MIND with love for the Kitten Mitten!

This cat toy gets two thumbs up and a hearty recommendation from the most Non-Cat Person you know, so it must be good. If your cat is even remotely playful, invest in the Kitten Mitten. (Available online here--and be sure to read the consumer reviews!)


Finally, thanks to Kirsten for sending me to Meg Cabot's blog and to Meg, the author & minx who shared THIS CLASSIC VIDEO REMAKE with the world.

And if you liked that, you might enjoy Falisha & Bethany's favorite:



You haven't really lived until you've sung "Total Eclipse of the Heart" at the Alamo Drafthouse's Power Ballad Sing-Along with Bethany & Falisha, btw.

Hooray for a-ha & Bonnie Tyler! Hooray for beautiful daughters! Hooray for the weird and wonderful 'Eighties!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hooray for a boss who can write :-)

Steelerfan06 said...

I knew I'd seen that furry hand before...
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1101720/photo_01_hires.jpg