Sunday, November 07, 2010

Conan TOMORROW!

Can't wait! Can't WAIT! While I'm *not* looking forward to the 11 p.m. drive home from Philip's house afterward (since I can't make myself break down and pay for cable), the thought that we're gonna' be watching Conan TOMORROW makes me so happy!


Okay, so while I was in Fentress with Bethany last weekend, Philip sent a camera phone pic he snapped of the Conan blimp...right over ABILENE, of all places. Last night, though, we found out that Philip's son, Brandon, got to see the blimp touch down at the Eastland airport and refuel (who knew Eastland had an airport?)  just a few hours before Philip snapped it! Check out the photos he managed to get...


Thanks for the new desktop wallpaper, Brandon!

And in related Conan news...

Click HERE for today's NPR story about Conan's return to late night.

Or HERE for Yarn Blimp!



P.S. Feel free to call me at 9 p.m. tomorrow. Or even 11. (10 p.m. is NOT an option.)

No comments: