Friday, November 10, 2006

Ann Arbor, Baby!

Hey, y'all! I'm in Michigan!

The flights were uneventful (just the way I like 'em!), the limo ride was sweet, the hotel is beautiful, and I'm supposed to meet everybody in the lobby downstairs at 6:00 for dinner. (Oh, and I'm on Eastern time here, btw; good thing I found out before I arrived an hour late for dinner, wondering where everybody was!) :-)

Oh, and when I checked in, the Front Desk clerk handed me a goodie bag from the ProQuest company, complete with a little University of Michigan stuffed bear inside!

There's a pond with Canada geese right outside my hotel window, and it's supposed to SNOW tonight. (
Yippeee!!!!!) The Weather Channel just showed a national weather map, and it was snowing on The Mitten State.

Happy as a clam,
Kristy

P.S. I'll post pics when I return...forgot the USB cable. Duh.


No comments: