Sunday, January 14, 2007

Church is cancelled...so get your mittens on!

How my car has looked for THREE days...ever since Friday night!

Pretty. I wonder what kind of berries these are? Maybe I should eat some to find out...


Frozen Dumpster.


Frozen forsythia.
(I disturbed about twenty birds when I snapped this shot. They all flew right towards the flash, nearly causing frozen *britches.*)


Frozen cactus.


Frozen Traveller.


Frozen lantana.


And mistletoe.


Blurry romp.


Frozen oak.


Frozen tug-of-war rope.


Frozen tree stump in the backyard.


Icicle.


Frozen meter.


Everything encased in ice...beautiful, but SO scary. As I took these pictures, a car would occasionally CREEP by at two miles an hour...


1 comment:

Karen said...

LOVE the pictures! It's so cool that your pictures were used by the paper. I think the berries in your picture are pyracantha berries, but I could be wrong.