Sunday, June 10, 2007

A nice coincidence

So a few hours after posting a comment on an old blog post at http://sarahstirman.blogspot.com/ about her quoting Hebrews 12, I go to my page at myway.com...to find that it's the daily Bible verse of the day!



The reason I was going to myway.com was to look at tonight's TV grid to see what time the Brian Regan special is coming on...he's one of our family's all-time favorite comedians...hope you catch his show tonight on Comedy Central!

UPDATE: Karen, I found a blank video so I'll start taping Comedy Central as soon as Napoleon Dynamite is over and Brian Regan comes on. (There just aren't words, btw, for how much I love Napoleon and his "cake building" friend, Pedro. And this music. And that one farmer. Uncle Rico turns my stomach, but Tina and Deb are so cool...)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I've been running into this verse over and over lately! I went a really long time without hearing it or thinking about it at all, and now suddenly, it's EVERYWHERE. It's been hitting me like a brick every time I hear it, too--like it's meant for me to pay attention. The chain started when Dr. Jack Riddlehoover gave us the scripture reference to look up and read as a homework assignment a few weeks ago, and when I read it, I knew I was supposed to take it to heart--you ever have one of those moments when you can actually feel the Spirit talk to you? I've run into it several times since. Then, it was used in the kids' VBS this week, and it was part of the Bible class lesson this morning, too. And now this! I guess we better listen, huh?