Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Roach? Mouse? (gasp!) RAT?


Ugh. Can you see the two little poops deposited on the toilet paper rolls in my cabinet? I'm pretty sure that toilet tissue did not come pre-pooped when I stuck the rolls in there last Saturday. My fingers are crossed that it's just the cousin of that "water bug" (a.k.a., ROACH!) that landed ON MY BODY during a shower once.

My worst fears would be vermin. I am terrified of mice and rats...and would have to burn this house down. So I guess it's time to call Pest Patrol and have them do a CSI-style investigation of the poop evidence and then treat the premises accordingly.

Oh, and speaking of All Things Scatological...

TO THE MAN WHO POOPED IN HIS PANTS WHEN MY DOG TRIED TO KILL YOU THIS MORNING:

Hey, here's an idea. When a lady is running IN THE DARK, don't step out of the abandoned playground toward her and her dog. (May Bee didn't bark at anyone else this morning because they were all running or walking. Plus, they were all wearing athletic gear and sneakers--not dress shirts, pants, and boots.)

I would offer to buy you new "running slacks," but I was a little too busy trying to keep you from being ripped to shreds to get your name...

No comments: